Information is in alphabetical order
- Army Sexual Assault Prevention & Response ProgramInformation and reporting options on what to do if sexually assaulted.
- Deployment Health Clinical Center – Sexual Assault Prevention & ResponseProvides information on policies and directives, training material and other resources to assist healthcare providers and service members and their families.
- Disability Compensation for Sexual or Personal TraumaFact sheet on VA compensation for disability from a sexual or personal trauma resulting in Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). pdf.
- DoD Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (SAPRO)Guidance and other information for military victims of sexual assault, unit commanders, first responders and others who wish to prevent or respond to this crime. What to do if you have been assaulted.
- Military Sexual Trauma – Issues in Caring for VeteransInformation on both sexual assault and sexual harassment experienced in military settings by both men and women.
- Military Sexual Trauma ProgramFor information regarding sexual trauma services, contact the Military Sexual Trauma Coordinator or Women Veterans Program Manager at your nearest VA facility or call toll free 1-800-827-1000.
- National Center on Domestic & Sexual ViolenceProvides resources on the military’s response to domestic and sexual violence.
- National Guard – Sexual Assault Prevention & ResponseProvides information on the National Guard Bureau commitment to eliminating incidents of sexual assault. Includes information on policies, procedures and hotline numbers.
- Navy 24/7 Sexual Assault Victim ResponseInformation about reporting a sexual assault and a link to local victim advocates available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Select a local contact number and ask for the Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC).
- Reduce Your Risk of Being Sexually AssaultedRecommendations from DoD Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (SAPRO).
- Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC) Roster Contact InformationArmy, Army Reserve and National Guard contact information for reporting sexual assault to the Army Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Program.
- Women’s Trauma Recovery CenterProvides information on residential treatment program to exclusively treat women veterans diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) as a result of Military Sexual Trauma (MST). Created to improve the quality of life and physical/emotional health of women veterans with a history of MST by providing appropriate, compassionate and high quality mental healthcare services.
- Womenshealth.gov – Sexual AssaultProvides answers to frequently asked questions including where to go for help or for more information.
For more resources see the rest of our site.